Florida-South Florida
Options

Any suggestions or ratings for Eddy B for DJ and/or Weddings by the sea and their rentals? Thanks!

Starting to plan a small budget wedding. We hope to have reception in our back yard. Thanks

Re: Any suggestions or ratings for Eddy B for DJ and/or Weddings by the sea and their rentals? Thanks!

• Options
    I heard good things about Eddie B, but don't have any personal experience....my dj is very affordable though and I think he as a great personality, check out Rockin Roy Mobile DJ
  • Options
    eddie b is excellent - one of the best so. fla. companies in weddings/events. they work with you. i would def. recommend eddie b
  • Options
    LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper

I have heard nothing but good things about eddie b.. I also work with one of the most popular DJ.

DJ Ray I tried to get him but he was booked for my date.. but I have also heard him spin at the company functions..great stuff

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Options
    I haven't had any experience with DJ Eddie. But I'm with @empiregrl5 and hired DJ Rocking Roy. I was just on our music site setting up the songs I would like for the reception
    SoFla September Siggy - Hair Inspiration imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards