Georgia-Atlanta

Atlanta Venue Help!

Hi everyone! 

So I'm searching for a venue in Atlanta for a wedding next June. I want something indoor/outdoor (because we all know June heat can be miserable!), but I want it to be new and different, and have beautiful scenery. I want most things to be outside, but there be an option to go indoors to get cool if necessary. Total people is probably around 200. Does anyone have any ideas?? Ignore budget for now. THANKS!!!

Re: Atlanta Venue Help!

• I'm doing Wahoo Grill in downtown Decatur in October. They have beautiful scenery, indoor/outdoor options and I believe they can hold up to 200 people. You should check them out. It is beautiful and very affordable. www.wahoogrilldecatur.com
  • The Farm in Rome GA. It's an amazing venue! http://www.thefarmromega.com/ Great owners too!
  • Check out Cha'le Gardens in Riverdale this is where we are having our wedding. It has beautiful outdoor ceremony area, also cabana area for the cocktail hour by pool then indoor ballroom with draping and pretty chandeliers, its only been open since 2012 so its kinda low key still but very pretty and great price and the ladies i have been working have been so helpful. My friend got married there in June.
  • The Garrett Bullock House in Columbus is absolutely wonderful -- they have several different outdoor locations and their staff handles everything.  Priced is significantly less expensive since it is not in metro Atlanta and can hold up to 300 people on the tent pad next to the house itself!
  • Check out Villa Christina. Off Ashford Dunwoody. They are beautiful
  • Saville Art Studios is great, can hold up to 250 ppl inside and have a huge lawn for hundreds with great outside decor. In Peachtree City and very affordable.
  • Try Indigo Falls in Dallas. I'm getting married there in October and it is too beautiful. They offer so much with their package as well.
  • Try The Piedmont Room/Park Tavern In Atlanta
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards