Florida-South Florida

Contests

Hello Knoters,

I just became engaged, and am starting to plan my wedding but we are on a budget. I was wondering where or how I can find different contests to enter to have chances to win wedding things in Miami, do you knoters know of any websites that show contests? or how I can find them?  please help oh and if your entered in any and need votes let me know or feel free to post it here as well I will be happy to vote =)

Re: Contests

• going to wedding shows would probably be a good bet. the ones i went to had door contests to win wedding things.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • weddingvibe.com   you can also find them on facebook, also just search for vendors, some times they have contest too, oh also wedding paper divas ( invitations ) GL and congrats on your engagement, happy planning!!!
  • Thanks just went to one this pass Monday was able to enter a few things ::::fingers crossed::::
  • slgirl21
    thank you so much checking them out now =) thank you! I have so much to do I have no idea where to start
  • MeggisMeggis member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    Congrats on your engagement!!!  If you are going to be doing the wedding show circuit, I recommend setting up a new e-mail just for wedding stuff.  once you get on a wedding list, it is impossible to get off.  :)

• Thank you Meggis! Great idea! I already receive enough emails as is so that will help me filter much better Thanks a lot
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards