Wedding Reception Forum

Wedding Colors

Hey ladies! I am having a wedding color dilemma. I am getting married 12/14/13 and I still have not figured out my wedding colors! I originally wanted to do a navy/silver palette, but we also wanted to do a "wooden" theme. When I put it all together, it doesn't look correct. We are definitely sticking with a wooden theme, but now we need colors! I do NOT want green. I was thinking one of the colors could be chocolate, just not the bridesmaids dresses. I just need help! Thanks!

Jessica

Re: Wedding Colors

• How about just keeping navy and swapping out silver for chocolate?  Or would that be took dark for your taste?

BTW, I'm probably doing navy and silver.

Officially hitched as of 10/25/13

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• What does a "wooden" theme entail?  You mean like in the woods? 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • harper0813harper0813 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited June 2013
    I think navy, brown and silver sound beautiful. How about mint green? Or simple ivory?
  •  Its by the woods and the reception we were doing the DIY birch wood candle holders, woodcuts with our centerpieces on top, and wooden cake stand.
  • SBminiSBmini member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary Name Dropper
    How about lightening up the navy to a turquoise? Turquoise looks beautiful with wood and silver and would be so nice for a winter wedding. My living room is actually turquoise, silver and I have a wood dining table with white chairs. I think it is a beautiful palette. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards