Maine

Wiscasset/Boothbay Area Caterers & Hair/Make-Up

Anyone have any recommended vendors they work with? Getting married at Marianmade farms next year! :)

Re: Wiscasset/Boothbay Area Caterers & Hair/Make-Up

• HE&MEHE&ME member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I can recommend Bonnies A Cut Above hair salon in Boothbay and From This Day Forward for your makeup. Both vendors travel together and are excellent! I'm pretty sure the nursery in Boothbay does really good work, but you should check with Bonnie.  I love Hoboken Gardens in Rockport for wedding flowers, but that might be a little out of your way. Not sure how far they deliver. Good luck!
  • I'm getting married at Marianmade, too!  What's your date?  Ours is July 5th, 2014.
  • Sept 27th! SO excited to see more weddings and photos there. :) What kind of theme are you going for? Who are using for DJ etc? have you looked into that yet?
  • I don't think we'll do a dj since they have that nice built in sound system. We've started our own play list. Right now, I'm trying to figure our catering. We're trying to decide between a lobster bake, wood fired pizza or local sprouts (a place in Portland). Do you guys have your food figured out yet?
  • We're using 111 Maine Catering - who is fabulous and I think a better deal than Local Sprouts. Regardless - I kind of regret not going the wood fired pizza route - I think it would have saved me a bit of money and would have went with the rustic theme we're going for. My wedding is very much inspired by the romantic tuscany style weddings I've been seeing online.

We're doing a DJ but I'm trying to decide between Matty B and Beat Trains...it's stressful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards