Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Urbane Wedding Company

Has anyone used Urbane Wedding Company (Specifically in DC but anywhere else is welcome too) and had a positive experience? Please share. Their prices are AWESOME and I want to book but I would love a personal opinion. 

Re: Urbane Wedding Company

• Never heard of them.

Try posting this on your local board.  On the right side of the page, go to Choose Another Board and select Local Wedding Boards, then click Go.  You will be able to select your local board from the results.  Good luck!
  • They have gone bankrupt, disconnected all phone numbers that I've had on file and basically disappeared. Hopefully they didn't get your deposit like they got mine. Chris Collins and Chad Koerber were the owners so be careful if you see these names come up.
  • Justinrand,

I would report the fraud to paypal and your credit card company.  I have done the same. 

• They are bankrupt and have disappeared!! Fortunately, for my fiance and I our wedding isn't until 10/5/13 so we were able to find another photograhper/videographer. Our deposit is long gone theough. Do not book with them!!!!!
  • Whoever flagged me...you obviously need to read up a little bit on the rules of flagging.  Let me guess....you are the owner or have a vested interest in Urbane and think you can make this thread with negative comments just disappear if you flag all the posts?
  • Hi Joan, I'm sure they meant no harm...the word out just yesterday was that these fake addresses and usernames within these boards about this company end up leading individuals to very questionable areas and causing people to get hurt like it did with another brides brother. It's not safe. Plus most of these usernames are attached to the bride and they can find out their wedding and reception locations. Once again, not safe. There is an active group working to have these removed for safety purposes. Their website should give everyone an indication of what they are about.
  • JoanE2012JoanE2012 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited July 2013
    Hi Joan, I'm sure they meant no harm...the word out just yesterday was that these fake addresses and usernames within these boards about this company end up leading individuals to very questionable areas and causing people to get hurt like it did with another brides brother. It's not safe. Plus most of these usernames are attached to the bride and they can find out their wedding and reception locations. Once again, not safe. There is an active group working to have these removed for safety purposes. Their website should give everyone an indication of what they are about.

I have no idea what you're talking about.....your post makes no sense.   If the person who flagged me meant no harm, they shouldn't have flagged my post.  I said nothing about the company and definitely did not violate any terms of service. 

I do find it funny that you just joined yesterday, I got my flag yesterday and this is your only post.  I'd bet money you are the one who flagged me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards