Louisiana-New Orleans

Your Event Delivered - Anyone has experience with them?

Hi Ladies,

I was wondering if anyone has ever used Your Event Delivered for anything…what was your experience? 

My fiancé and I hired them for a few items for our wedding (decorations, cake stand and hanging lights) and recently the customer service has made me a little nervous about if they are going to come through on the contract. 

Long story short… I booked everything via the web and then heard from one of their sales people a few days later via email who also sent a breakdown of the services in a contract. I emailed her with a few questions and also emailed her with the contact name and information of our venue (this was requested on the contract). I never received a response to my questions or even a confirmation of receipt of the information. I sent a few follow-up emails and left the sales person a couple voicemails. 

Two weeks ago: About a month and a half later of no response I decided to call in and not dial the sales woman’s extension but to be connected to another customer service person. I was connected to Lesley who was wonderful; we talked through everything, made edits to the contract and I put down a down payment. 

Last week: I called Lesley to let her know we are paying off our vendors early and I am sending her a check. She said that is perfect and that ended the conversation. 

This week on Tuesday: I got an email from the original sales person saying she was following up on the contract (started it off with commenting that it is unusually cold in NOLA this week) and that she had a credit authorization form attached to the email for the down payment. Umm ya… thought this was all handled. I email her back and cc’ed Lesley explaining that since I never heard back I ended up connecting with Lesley and everything has already been taken care of. It is now Friday and I have yet to get a response from the original sales lady or the new chic Leslie acknowledging or confirming anything. I can totally deal with poor customer service (drives me nuts because I am big on customer service) but as long as it turns out fine on the day of the event no worries. 

So… back to the original question. Lol. Has anyone worked with them before? Was the customer service the same? Did everything turn out the way you wanted it to in the end?

Re: Your Event Delivered - Anyone has experience with them?

• Yes, Every thing went smooth just keep in touch with Lesley.  Had no problems at all.  Good Luck
    Enjoy your day.
  • Yes.  We used them for chairs for our ceremony in Jackson Square.  They had everything set up well before our guests arrived, waited with their truck during the ceremony (we second lined past them and yelled out thank yous) and they took everything away promptly.
  • Thank you both for your feedback! I think maybe I just got a flighty sales person at first but Lesley has been wonderful. Now with you two saying all went well for you I am even more confident that everything will be perfect. Thank you again! :)
  • Mind me asking who the first sales person was?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards