Getting in Shape

Getting fit again

Last summer, I joined a boot camp class and policed what I ate to get in shape for a friend's wedding (in which I was a BM). The push to do this came when I tried the BM dress on after a few months of having it, and could barely zip it up! In the end, I lost 8lbs in 2 months. Then, a friend moved in with me for a month, and because I've never had a roommate before, I took a hiatus from boot camp (silly, I know), gaining all the weight back. :-( Now, I'm getting married, and need to lose a few pounds to once again, fit properly into my dress. I'm back on myfitnesspal, and policing what I eat again. So far so good...just have to keep at it now.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Getting fit again

• @jss0302 - I agree, staying motivated is tough, and it's so easy to make excuses (which I'm totally guilty of). MyFitnessPal is great, and I love that it keeps a person accountable!

@xcalygrl - It's just under 2 months until our wedding, and as for non-scale goals and action plans, that would be decreasing inches on my abdomen and torso in general, and boot camp twice a week. I try to go on Mondays and Fridays, and I really enjoy the class. I also try to walk my dogs twice a day (about 20 mins in the morning, and we shoot for 40+ mins in the evenings when I have a little more time).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards