Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Punta Cana Resort with Best Beach

Hi Ladies,

Which all-inclusive in Punta Cana has the best beach?  By best beach I mean clear, warm, soft white sand.  Not a lot of seaweed or dangerous marine life.  From the research I've been doing I think I would like Playa Blanco, Juanillo, and Cabeza de Toro.  I'm not very interested in Macao beach or north of that.

Re: Punta Cana Resort with Best Beach

• Options
    We honeymooned at Iberostar Grand Bavaro in May 2012 and the beach, along with everything else there, was absolutely awesome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Hubby and I just visited PC in April. We stayed at Paradisus Palma Real and the beach there is stunning. Its a wide beach with super soft white sand and lots of palm trees. Loved it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    miclanmiclan member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    We stayed at occidental punta Cana about 7 years ago and loved it! There are several resorts right next to each other, so they pretty much share the beach. If you walk like half a mile in either direction you can wind up in a different resort.
  • Options
    We went to Punta Cana (Tortuga Bay in the Punta Cana resort), and it was amazing.  The resort company owns the International Airport, and guarantees to have you off the plane, through customs, and on resort grounds within 15 minutes!  That was just a great prelude to a wonderful honeymoon package, complete with a luxurious couples massage, horseback rides on the beach, a romantic suite overlooking the ocean, etc etc.  I highly recommend this particular place in Punta Cana.  Oh, and if you go, please make sure to try some of the Punta Cana Ecological Preserve honey--it is delicious!  And please buy me some; I'm completely serious when I say I'll pay you back for any shipping expenses. Contact me at  inessa.fishman@gmail.com.  Thanks, Inessa
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards