Massachusetts-Boston

Gelato/Ice Cream Cart

Hi everyone!

It's been a while since I've posted, and since then invites have been sent and bridesmaid dresses ordered!! We have now moved on to the topic of dessert. Neither my fiance nor I are into cake, and we love the idea of a gelato/ice cream cart (maybe even Italian ice, just something sweet) to serve our guests at the end of the meal. (not an ice cream truck, I don't know why, but they're just borderline creepy to me.) I've seen weddings in NY that have this, so I was wondering if there was something like this in MA? We're having more of a country/vintage wedding in North Andover, (dinner will be buffet BBQ) and I was wondering if anyone has had experience with a vendor like this? Here is what we have in mind:

vendors names/prices/any info at all is welcome.

Thank you!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Gelato/Ice Cream Cart

• Dolce Freddo on Merrimack Street in Methuen has fabulous gelato in many flavors as well as sorbet. He also sells granita which is like shaved ice. He is from Italy and everything is wonderful. Hesells to a lot of wholesale customers. Give him a call, and see if he can help you out. Owner's name is Andrea.
  • llberullberu member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    I have actually been looking into the same thing for a south shore wedding. Except I am also looking at Creepy ice cream trucks haha! If you find anything can you please post on here. I will do the same.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards