Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

GM!

Hi ladies!

Last night I had my final!! dress fitting. As I mentioned before, my mom's friend did the alterations and she did a fabulous job!  She really made it special! We used the buttons from my moms dress to use as my bustle buttons and we replaced on of my clasps with the clasp from my mom's dress. I forgot to bring my camera last night so no pics :( but i tried it on with my veil and it looks wonderful! I can't wait to wear it again on my big day! The only thing i'm going to want to do is get some fashion tape. Its strapless and fits perfectly but because its so heavy, it slides down a little after awhile. So if you have any fashion tape recommendations, let me know!

Today - Roxi (our pup) is at Camp Bow Wow for an interview to make sure is a good fit there since we are boarding her the friday and saturday of our wedding. They have a camper cam so i've been watching that off and on all morning.. its hard to see which one is her, but i think she's having fun!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Re: GM!

• Janiceb2010Janiceb2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  I hope everyone is doing well. I am friggin' tired!  The boot camp is kicking my butt!  Plus DF & I took the pups for a 2 hour walk last night.  So I ache today.  Oh well....it is working.  I am down about 6-7 lbs now...depending on the day.lol

As for wedding checks, all of the BMs ordered their dresses...yay!!!  And we have our first meeting/class with our pastor on the 26th.  Can't wait!  He is awesome!

DB - How exciting!!  You are getting so close.  Which CBW is she at?  Ours have been to both South and Southwest.  They love CBW!!!!

Pittsburgh September Siggy - Our honeymoon will be at the Royal Suites Turquesas in P*nta Cana. Super excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    db - ah, congrats on the final fitting!!  so exciting!

Morning! My friend's rehearsal dinner was last night and it was tons of fun.  I'm so excited for her!  Today is the actual rehearsal and nails, so I'm not at work until much later today.

I did get my makeup artist booked (Clare from Ciel cosmetics, so excited!), so now I just need to get a hair person booked.  I'm shocked how early these things are booking, and here I thought I had tons of time.

hope everyone has a good day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards