Not Engaged Yet

Weekend Update

2»

Re: Weekend Update

• @csousa1  Apparently everyone had the same suspicion but me!  At least now I know the reason I was starting to get all crazy was because he was screwing with my head the whole time.  I almostttt feel like I should be a little irritated about the mind-fuck but I'm too happy to care :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Not quite as exciting, but I got a 92 on my test. A couple of the questions were rather unfair, so I might be picking up a couple more points. So far so good!
  • @Amapola14  Yayyy for good grades!  Still very exciting :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats @Belle2188! Sounds like the best weekend ever! Super pretty ring :-) 

This past weekend was pretty lackluster. On Friday we went out to dinner with BF's family, came home and watched Hot Rod. Saturday I took my dad to the cell phone store to get a new cell phone. He got all ticked off with the sales person because he wasn't eligible for an upgrade and couldn't understand why...so that was "fun". Saturday night we went to a friend's wedding, which was a lot of fun. Sunday we woke up a little late and lounged until 12 or 1 and then headed down to the beach to visit BF's sister's new beach house. I wanted to hit up Iggy's chowder but BF was being cranky and didn't want to drive there. We drove home, ate Panera for dinner and watched TV til bedtime. Pretty low-key.
  • Congrats @belle2188! That ring is gorgeous!

Friday night, DH and I walked to grab dinner and a couple drinks. I finally told him that I want to get a different solitaire. He took it pretty well, but didn't talk much about it. My guess is that the ring I want is going to be $2,500-$3,000, so we need to discuss how we (I) am going to pay for it and what the timeline is. I've started doing some looking but am definitely going to need to go try some things on.

Saturday DH studied all day for his test while I ran errands. Then we drove about 45 minutes to a German restaurant on the Potomac. It was so yummy. We stopped in a picturesque little town in WV on the way back to have another beer. As soon as I got out of the car, my stomach started hurting.

Five hours later, I was in the ER. Long story short, it looks like I had an ovarian cyst, so the pain went away on its own in about 14 hours. While I was there, though, I had a CT scan and they found an inflamed artery, so I need to go to the doctor for more tests. NOT the way I wanted to spend my Sunday. BOO :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Oh no, @cu97tiger! I hope you're a little more comfortable today and your tests go well.
  • @rdr716 your nephew is adorable!!!
    @belle2188 congrats on the engagement. Yay!!

Friday night my show opened.  It went really well we also had an opening night reception.  Saturday FI's parents came over to help us do stuff around the house.We got so much done it was great, the ugly backsplash from the kitchen is gone stone around part of the patio are complete, our hallway, dining room and living room are now repainting. It was tiring but such a great help.  I also had a show that night. 

Sunday we woke up early found a welcome mat for our home and found new backsplash for the kitchen.  yay. I had a matinee performance and some friends came to see the show too.  After the show went to meet with a photographer rdr's photographer I really liked her but we want to see one or two more before committing to anyone. Came home relaxed and watched the rest of the Tony's before bed.

Anniversary

• We were on vacation all of last week visiting my grandma in Newport Beach, California. I also took Tyler over to Catalina, down to San Diego and up to Los Angeles. We flew back on Saturday and got home really late, but we ended up staying up until almost 4a because our invitations came while we were gone and I wanted to get them all sorted and stamped with our return address! I also bought stamps for the envelopes over the weekend -- when they get in, I'm going to go ahead and put them on all of the reply cards. All I'm waiting for now is my mom to finish her guest list and then I'll be able to send them to my friend Maryam to address! Yay!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards