Florida-Central Florida

Great Local orlando fl, Photographer????

I am looking for an amazing photographer for my wedding April 5, 2014!!! Anyone know of any, maybe not so popular photographers that are amazing? Or popular, i just want a really great photographer and if u happen to know the price range they charge that would be of great help. :)

Re: Great Local orlando fl, Photographer????

• I don't have any recommendations for you (I have booked my photographer based on their work, website, and meeting them, NOT having worked with them before, which is why I don't recommend them yet).

I do want to caution you.  An area photographer had sent me their contract, and it included some crazy clauses--make sure you ask to see the contract AND read it through carefully and consider if you want to agree to it.  Not all of the contracts out there, I think, are reasonable.  (And this was a photographer with dozens of 5-star ratings online!)

My advice is too Google photographers and make a big document list of every name that comes up.  Then look at their website and start crossing off--you can cross off if you don't like their style, or how they describe something, or the price on the website or the lack of price on the website.  You know your preferences best and can limit the list.  
  • Thanks for the advice. I have done all that i just wanted to know if anyone could recommend one they used that they liked a lot and did a good job!!! 
  • i used Tabitha McCausland for my wedding.  we were going to do local, but went to Vegas, and brought her with us.  Check her out

good luck!
    (The Vegas bride is me )
  • We used Wings of Glory/Nickole Woodyard, you can either google her website, but she has even more work up on her business facebook page.  She was very reasonable for the amount of time and the packages she offered compared to many other photographers in Orlando.  She is young and very friendly and easy to work with.  We looked at about 15 photographers in the Orlando area before making a choice.....she has a particular style so you have to see if she offers what you like.  She is AWESOME!

• TinaSweeneyTinaSweeney member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2013
    Mike Briggs is amazing!!! He did our engagement photos. You can check them out on my profile if you'd like! http://www.mikebriggsphoto.com

• jessica leigh photography between 1000 to 2000
  • I'm a photographer in Lakeland, and ALWAYS recommend my friend and fellow photog Lora Rodgers (that is, if you haven't already found someone!) Her site is http://lorarodgers.com/

(shameless plug, I'm available on your date, my site is lauradavisphoto.com :) 
  • I'm using PNT photographer. Their website is pntphotography.com. He just finished up and posted my engagement pictures and they are beautiful. He goes above and beyond to bring your vision of your perfect day and translate into your pictures. My wedding day is set for March of 2014. Good luck!
  • I recommend my photographers time and time again. They are wonderful! Love meets life photography!
  • socc11girlsocc11girl member
    edited March 2014
  • Kristen Weaver :) she just did our family photos and she is amazing!
  • Thanks for the vendor ideas. We've looked at Garrett Frandsen, Damon Tucci and Brian Adams but have a very small budget so I'll check on the others. 
  • lisaboessellisaboessel member
    edited January 2014
  • Kayleen Kelsey Photography!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards