Hawaii
Options

Any brides out there used Pacific O in Maui for your reception?

I'm really going back and forth between two restaurants for our dinner reception.  We are having a simple wedding on the beach with about 18 guests and we want to dine oceanfront afterward to celebrate. My first choice is Merrimans.  In my heart it's what I envisioned but it comes with a pricetag that's a little above budget.  The pros:  oceanfront views to die for.  A private cabana tent for my wedding dinner.  Stellar food.The cons:  $2000 food and beverage minimum.  If only 13 of my 20 guests show up, I have to pay that difference regardless (before taxes or service fees). My other choice is Pacific O, which I'm hoping to receive some reviews on.  My wedding planner recommends both restaurants and says they are a good choice.  Pacific O pros:  Oceanfront views. Cheaper menu.  No food and beverage minimum!! Stellar food.  Pacific O cons:  Non-private dining on the patio with other restaurant patrons.  The restaurant itself is located in a mall/outdoor shopping area that is quite busy with a luau next door.  My heart says Merriman's but my pocketbook says Pacific O.  Has anyone used Pacific O and can you share your experience with me?Thanks!

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/any-maui-brides-out-there-used-pacific-o-for-their-reception-dinner?replies=1#post-5949475#ixzz2Vrdt3WjE
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards