• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Rehearsal Dinner in City

Any suggestions for a Friday night rehearsal dinner in January? There are 48 adults and 9 children. Looking for something casual and not too expensive. Would like to stay in Oakland, Bloomfield, Lawrencville, Shadyside, Squirrel Hill, etc. Rehearsal is at Heinz Chapel. Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner in City

• lfelllfell member
    10 Comments First Answer First Anniversary
    Have you checked out Church Brew? I don't know how many people they could accommodate but they are pretty reasonable as far as pricing.
  • jnissajnissa member
    100 Love Its 100 Comments First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I second Church Brew. We're doing ours at the Wigle Whiskey Distillery in larryville, which is great - but might not be ideal with nine children (on the other hand, they can learn about Pittsburgh whiskey history) :) 

Went to a large group event at Union Pig and Chicken (the upstairs room) recently and it was also good and casual. 
  • csuavecsuave member
    500 Comments Third Anniversary 100 Love Its Name Dropper
    Spaghetti Warehouse has their event pricing on their website and it is reasonable.  The nice thing about them is that they have a parking lot.
  • Went to one at Buca Di Beppo in Station Square, really great!

• thanks for the ideas!!!
  • JoeMamma's in Oakland for Italian food 

Dave & Buster's at the Homestead Waterfront
  • i recommend the porch at schenley. their food is delicious, we had ours there. we only had 20 people but they can accommodate more. it wouldnt be in a separate room but its like the back half of the restaurant and they were great to us.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    kk181805
  • I second the Porch or JoeMamma's might be fun too; I went to a work party with 30-40 people there and JoeMamma's was really great at accommodating. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards