Students

OWL

Dear Finals,

Please just be over.  Please let me get an A without studying.  Sigh or at least with very little studying?  

No love,
Raven

Dear Thursday afternoon,
Why aren't you here yet???!?!?!?

Dear H,
I can not WAIT until Friday!  I'm so excited to get to spend more time with you and have a great summer!
Love,
your wife

Dear horse owner I want to lease from,

Damn it, why did you have to say you need someone on the weekends.  I don't think I am going to be able to convince H that I can do that :( 
Really sad because she wanted to ride horses this summer,
Raven 
"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

Re: OWL

• I posted this on NEY but I'm posting it here too because I'm especially pissed:

Dear Hairsylist,

You royally fucked up my hair. I went to have it fixed this morning by someone else because I don't trust you to be able to do it. They were appalled at what you had done, some of the damage couldn't even be undone. I'll never be coming to you again and I left negative reviews for you and your salon every place I could online. I've never left negative reviews before but people should know the risk when they go to you for a simple color and SUBTLE highlights! Oh yeah and the haircut you give me sucks, it's all choppy and uneven.

Seriously Pissed Off Customer

• Dear Beth,

I'm so sorry about your hair.  That really sucks :/  *hugs*  I hope the hair fairy grows it back quickly!
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• @ravenray - Thanks, I'm hating it less today. I just don't think I'll be wearing it down until it grows out some and the highlights fade more. I don't wear it down much anyway but I'm still annoyed!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards