Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Hyeholde Restaurant - anyone been there??

After looking at a reception site last weekend and being sooooo disappointed!! We are searching again. Hyeholde is the site we are currently getting information about - any info???? 
Thanks ladies!!

Re: Hyeholde Restaurant - anyone been there??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Haven't been there but I do know that it doesn't hold that many people, so something to consider.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have not been there, but agree with M, it is is definitely a smaller venue.

Maybe we can help if you give us more details. What reception site did you look at that disappointed you? What area are you looking in? How many people are you expecting? Let us know and we can try to help.

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been there for work meetings.  It is a beautiful location no matter what season you are having your wedding but it is smaller and pricey.  Everything is pretty much ala cart so there are no "packages".  If you are looking for small and sophisticated and budget is not an issue for you, Hyeholde would be great.
  • Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been there for dinner - it is really small inside. Again, I've never been there for a wedding, but for the birthday dinner I attended (in the dining area) there were about 20 of us and it was extremely tight. But it is GORGEOUS in there and the food is outstanding! GL!
  • Options
    sunlover07sunlover07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!! I definitely have to look into the space issue.
    Our wedding will be about 50 people so I am concerned about the small space. 
    we are going on Saturday to check it out
    Sue
  • Options
    mm12277mm12277 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I believe the reception room (not in the restaurant) holds 150 people.  However, I do know that they planned on remodeling the room, so you may want to check when they plan for that to be completed. 
  • Options
    sunlover07sunlover07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yep - renovations are completed this March. We are going to check it out on Saturday:) 
  • Options
    mm12277mm12277 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hope you can get the Hyehode - it's an awesome place and the round room is so intimate.  Besdies, the drive up to the restaurant is breathtaking.  I'm actually considering having my shower there....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards