California-San Diego

Affordable florist needed

Hello,
Do you know of any super affordable florist?  We have the mason jars as the vase so we'd just need someone to arrange the flowers in them and make five bouquets.  Looking to spend well under $20 for each centerpiece.  
Thanks a bunch!!

Re: Affordable florist needed

• I used to work for vons, and some of the floral managers there, or someone with experience can do things for weddings.  I would check out there, explain your budget and the type of flowers you want and they should be able to help you. 
  • I don't have a florist recommendation but A Practical Wedding has some great tutorials on DIY bouquets.
  • Do you have a DOC? If your centerpiece arrangement is simple s/he could probably arrange the flowers in the mason jars - no need for a florist. Depending on what kind of flowers you want, you could definitely do the centerpieces for under $20 a piece. The bouquets might be a little more tricky. Try contacting Danielle of Luxe Botanique on Facebook. She is doing my bridal bouquet for a very reasonable price. I also like PP's suggestion re: Vons. Costco does flowers also. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I decided to have a flowerless wedding but when I was researching florists I found this website (<--link) and the prices look good.

Anniversary

• My florist, Penny Blooms, is on the really affordable end, and even more cheaply, offers DIY lessons. www.pennyblooms.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards