Destination Weddings Discussions

Greetings from CA!

Hi Ladies!

Sorry I forgot to post WTF Wednesday this week. We were running around southern CA getting all kinds of stuff done. I had my makeup./hair trial with my new MUA and it went great!! We got our welcome party booked and confirmed our dj, our ceremony musicians and the shuttles. Plus the big one - we got our marriage license!! The lady was so cute who did it for us and she really made such a simple, paperwork task fun and sweet.

My mom, godmother and sister all arrived yesterday so after we ran around town during the day we picked them up at their hotel and went out for dinner and drinks and a little bit of site seeing in the Gas Lamp District of San Diego. Today we are planning to do the zoo or the safari animal park and then we head up to La Jolla for some ocean kayaking tomorrow. Then Sunday is our rehearsal / welcome party in Temecula and Monday is THE DAY! woohoo. I'm getting excited!

Hope everyone is doing well - not sure how much more I'll be able to log in but I'll try and sneak in a pic or two if I can :)

Re: Greetings from CA!

• I'm so excited for you. Not to mention super impressed you found the time to log on considering you busy schedule. Enjoy your time there. Everything will be perfect! 

P.S. I dont care what anyone says. Monday weddings are the best! (I had my wedding on Monday too) 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It sounds like you're having an amazing trip so far! :) So excited for you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards