Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Thursday Bachelorette Party

So, I have been doing some research and a lot of people have said stay away from the club crawl on a thusrday night. I thought about just booking something at a club, What clubs would you people recommend for a thursday night? The 3 most common that keep coming up are Tao, Tryst and Surrender (typically thurs at surrender is a concert event). Has anyone ever been to any of them? Opinions would be great!! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Thursday Bachelorette Party

• Options
    Been to all 3..depending on what music you are more into. I personally love surrender!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Options
    There's also 2 new clubs called the light at Mandalay bay that is outside and Hakkasan at MGM
  • Options
    I love anything I can dance too. House, top 40, electronic... I know surrender usually hosts guests DJs on thursdays. Have you been on a thurs? I Dont want a place that will be dead. We are staying at the mirage, so I don't venture very far.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Surrender hosts guest DJ's every night lol its never dead that's for sure :)
  • Options
    Ahh ok! It looked like it was thursdays mostly... lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I would highly recommend Tryst.  Whatever you do don't go to Haze on Thursdays...it's terrible!!!  I actually went to Lily @ Bellagio for mine and we had such a great time!!
    Samantha Michelle www.KeepMeBlushing.com
  • Options
    my bachelorette party is thursday night.. but I have no idea what theyre planning... trying to not stress.. since I like to be in the know.... lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    we went to surrender this past Thursday for our bachelor co-ed parties and it was lots of fun and really crowded- being that Summer has kicked off. Its outdoors and it was mainly house music. but ladies got free drinks tel 12:30 so we were happy =) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mbenoit03 said:
    we went to surrender this past Thursday for our bachelor co-ed parties and it was lots of fun and really crowded- being that Summer has kicked off. Its outdoors and it was mainly house music. but ladies got free drinks tel 12:30 so we were happy =) 
    What happened to going to OG? LOL
  • Options
    LOL i duno i guess we didn't have the urge afterall. but we went to a strip club saturday i forget the name but it was a total scam!! we called a number on a card we found and it ended up being $250 for 10 of us. There was a free limo (which tip was demanded each way), two drink minimum pp, they charge you b4 you walk in, plus 20% gratuity for the waitress. and the strippers were 99% terrible only one did a pole show. we could have used the $$ for something that was actually fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards