Florida-South Florida

Florist & Video help

LisandratLisandrat member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
edited June 2013 in Florida-South Florida
Hello all, I'm very excited because I just booked our venue and purchased my dress!! On the other hand, I thought I had lots of time since our wedding isn't until May 2014 but the florist I wanted to use is already booked (love the blooms). I'm on a tight budget and need some florist and videographer recommendations. Thank you so much for your help. 

:) 

Re: Florist & Video help

• kdjjkdjj member
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    A friend of mine used Rocio flowers. He gave me a creat quote, but I decided to DIY my flowers.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Creations by Blanca in Pompano Beach...She should be priced similar to Love the Blooms
  • If you are on a tight budget, the first casualty should be the video.  You and hubby will watch it endlessly for about a month, then less and less, then "honey, where did we put the video?".
    Ok, so you probably save it on a computer, but the point is still the same.  As MOB, my husband and I hired a very good photographer for our daughter's wedding and a great florist because beautiful flowers in pictures around the house have stood the test of time.
  • @LauderdalePink! I LOVE your advice! I share your sentiment about wedding videography. It WILL become useless 25+ years later (think about it, who has a video tape player these days?!?).
    "HAPPINESS...is being married to your Best Friend"
  • eke07eke07 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I love my florist Rose Kish (I almost booked Susan, their prices are very similar). And our videographers are Lovebug - I'm so happy we booked them, their prices were very very reasonable and their work it outstanding - head and shoulders above anyone else in their price range. If it's in the budget then hire a videographer! It's just what's important to you - I hesitated to spend such a large portion of our budget on something that wasn't "essential" but I'm so happy we did.
  • Thank you so much ladies!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards