Snarky Brides
Options

We're back! And were married! :-)

Hello! Hello! Hello! The wedding was amazing aside from quite a few snags. The venue cut off our bar tab at $250 and didn't tell us (guests did). We fixed it then every $75 they came to alert us. I got to be Bridezilla for a bit and told them "looko I paid you in full up front, I the. Paid the new additions in full immediately, ill pay my bar tab too so let it go please" and that was that. The ceremony was absolutely amazing. I was fine, no nerves, no tears.... Until my sons came in as I was getting ready. My 6 yr old says "mommy you look like a princess in a movie, I'm so excited they let you get dressed up today too". It was so precious. My 8 yr old stood up at the alter with hubby, smiling, so proud. He rocked that tuxedo!!! My 11 yr old was so proud to walk with me, he assisted me on steps like a gentleman, and thanked me for having him give me away. To see hubby waiting for me, smile on his face, tears in his eyes made me melt. I had never seen him this way before. After we were announced and made our exit, i had the DJ play the top gun anthem, hubby almost fell because it caught him off guard, i knew hed love the surprise. Someone video taped me and all my girlfriends dancing to the Cupid Shuffle at the reception which was a blast. We then went on a cruise for our honeymoon. Had the greatest time. The kids were cruising with my mom. We saw them a few times in passing. One morning they renamed us outside our door with maracas, bongos and a guitar. PRICELESS!! Someone had put wedding bells on our door and it was that morning we found out it was the kids idea. All in all everything was more amazing than I could ever have imagined.

Re: We're back! And were married! :-)

• Options
    Congratulations!! It sounds like it was wonderful!
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Options
    hlvonbhlvonb member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    That sounds like it was a great time! I'm glad that overall everything went well for you. Do you have pictures? Lol. I love seeing pictures.
  • Options
    I'll work on uploading some. Can't do it from my iPad for some reason. No wedding is yet. Just our snap shots and honeymoon pix. We had a wedding, a reception, then the wedding party and their spouses went out with us for an after party.... That was awesome.
  • Options
    Woot!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Congratulations! Your kids sound so sweet and thoughtful - what a fantastic day for everyone :)
  • Options
    Congrats! Can't wait to see your pics! Sounds like it was a ton of fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards