North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Wild Horse Wedding

Hello fellow Wild Horse brides! I am getting married Dec 7 at the Wild Horse. I am very nervous about the event room! I will need about 8 tables of 8 plus a sweetheart table and I am so afraid that this room is going to be PACKED! How many tables have you fit into this room? Also I was interested in square tables! Have any of you used those?? <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Where did you have the DJ set up? And where was your dance floor? I am totally out of the "warm weather “season wedding where I can really use the outdoor decks as extra space unless we have some outrageous warm winter weather!

If any of you have pictures of your reception set up or any online albums that you would be willing to share I would be greatly appreciative!

Re: Wild Horse Wedding

• Options
    Hi there! I think you'll be fine with 8 tables of 8. We had 7 tables of 8, but were originally planning on having 8 and definitely had room for it. Although using square tables might be a little harder. We had round tables that we set up kinda offset from each other. The DJ set up in the corner of the room. If you walk into the room through the main double doors, the tables were at that end, the DJ in the far left corner, the sweetheart table in the far right corner, and the dance floor at the far end of the room. I was stressed about having enough room, but trust me, you'll be fine. If you want, PM me your email address and I'll be glad to share plenty of pics with you along with how we hung the paper lanterns. It is such a gorgeous house! You'll love it so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards