Texas-Austin

Wow, that was unreal... We're officially married!! =D

Hey Knotties! 

We just had the most magical day of our lives happen last Saturday!!! Aaron and I could not have asked for a more blessed day being surrounded by all of our loved ones. As hot as hell as the Texas heat was last Saturday, we still had one amazing evening dancing above Lake Travis underneath the stars. =D I am the happiest bride on this planet right now and nothing can wipe this huge smile off my face. Our day could not have been anymore us and I am so incredibly thankful for this community of ladies, who are all here to help one another out. What a great resource and a place for support and understanding. I am so glad I found out about the knot (from a magazine at the nail salon of all places?!!).

Once we fully recover and come back to reality in a few days, I promise to update you all with my raving vendor reviews,  our overall experience with the day of and more pictures (hopefully back from my wonderful photographer!!!)! 

Re: Wow, that was unreal... We're officially married!! =D

• I'm having a hard time uploading photos on here, but will try to figure it out and post all the fun shots I have from friends! =D
  • CONGRATS!!  Cannot WAIT to see more photos and hear reviews of your vendors!!  :)

Nice photo! 

And I LOVE that centerpiece!  BEAUTIFUL!!  :)

Can't wait until I get to join the "old hags" club too!  *g*
  • Hey Knotties! 

We just had the most magical day of our lives happen last Saturday!!! Aaron and I could not have asked for a more blessed day being surrounded by all of our loved ones. As hot as hell as the Texas heat was last Saturday, we still had one amazing evening dancing above Lake Travis underneath the stars. =D I am the happiest bride on this planet right now and nothing can wipe this huge smile off my face. Our day could not have been anymore us and I am so incredibly thankful for this community of ladies, who are all here to help one another out. What a great resource and a place for support and understanding. I am so glad I found out about the knot (from a magazine at the nail salon of all places?!!).

Once we fully recover and come back to reality in a few days, I promise to update you all with my raving vendor reviews,  our overall experience with the day of and more pictures (hopefully back from my wonderful photographer!!!)! 

Who did you go with for the photographer?? I need help!
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards