Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Wedding Photo Locations in the City

Hi Everyone!

I am looking for some good locations in the city to stop and take pics between my ceremony and the reception.  I am getting married on the North Side and my reception will be at the Great Hall on Perry Highway.

Thanks for you help!

Re: Wedding Photo Locations in the City

• Options
    cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Photos on the North Shore walkway near PNC park are really pretty.  As are pictures from the Roberto Clemente Bridge.  If you want to go into downtown,  Market square is being renovated and should be nice by the time you get married (I think)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my e-pics taken on the Mexican War Streets... lovely homes that make for a great backdrop in pics!    We also went on the North Shore walkway and on the Clemente Bridge (as mdphd suggested). 

Here is the blog to my e-pics so you can get a better idea of those areas:

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Market Square is done already - it's okay, not really all that pretty.  Mellon Park is greener.  I think anywhere on North Shore would work - you could do the riverwalk area and get photos on the water.  Or you could go up to West End and get pictures of the city from there.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The west end overlook is amazing but is on the south side and may be a bit farther than you want to go on your wedding day. I would suggest just going by the river and bridges on the North shore. They are amazing. I did the south side for my e-pics and it looked awesome- http://matthewblasseyweddings.com/blog/?p=271
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    keystoneXOXOkeystoneXOXO member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a little bit late on this but ginny814, your photos look AWESOME! Love the ones of the bridge especially, even if like everyone uses that bridge. We just had a friend who working to start up her photography business offer to do our epics superrr cheap, so I'm looking to scout out all the city locations I want go :)
    Craig and Alix 2013 Fallingwater Wedding
    Lucky I'm in love with my best friend ... 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards