Utah

Restaurants that Cater/Have Room for a Large Group

My fiance and I have decided to have two open houses, one in Utah and one in California to make things easier (aka...cheaper) for our friends and family. My family is based between Logan and the SLC areas and we are looking for a good place to have an open house/reception. We don't want to dance, or pay a bunch of money to rent out a space. So I was thinking about finding a company in Logan that could cater, or find a restaurant in SLC/Layton/where-ever, to have my family come eat, and cut the cake. I'm guessing there will be 100 people or so. I looked at Iron Gate, Coppermill, and the Beehive Grill in Logan, but I'd like more options, and I have no ideas on restaurants that could fit that many people in Utah. Anyone have any ideas?

Re: Restaurants that Cater/Have Room for a Large Group

• Golden Corral is a great buffet and can fit lots of people.
  • -Market Street Grill Cottonwood is great, I actually just got married there! They have buffet and plated options, and a very large space to rent. A little pricier than the ones below but really great food and beautiful restaurant. They do charge to rent the room.
    -Rodizio Grill at Trolley Square (downtown) can probably hold 100 in their private area and it is a fun buffet with different Brazilian style rotisserie meats served tableside
    -Buca di Beppo is across from Trolley Square, family style Italian

I'm sure there are lots of great places I'm not thinking of at the moment too....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards