Not Engaged Yet

OLW

Somehow by the Grace of gods I am able to log onto TK at work again

Dear Dad,

A belated father's day dinner with you last night was awesome. We need more time like that just us.  I am so glad you are as excited for the wedding as I am.

Love,

Daughter

Dear HR,

Seriously can you please start interviewing me for the jobs I applied for?

Thanks,

Trying to be patient employee

Dear FI,

I love everything you are doing for the house so much.  I can't wait until we are done with all of the improvements and can just enjoy our home.

Love,

Me

Dear house,

Paint yourself.

thanks,

the girl who is sick of painting!!

Anniversary

Re: OLW

• Dear severe storms,
    Stay away. I don't want to see you.
    Thanks,
    Don't like the forecast for the next 2 days
    ---
    Dear system,
    We've had a good week, haven't we? Let's keep it going.
    Sincerely,
    Lady who wants a damn degree
    ---
    Dear BF,
    Thanks for all the housework help over the last couple of days. Let's finish up before the severe storms roll in.
    Love,
    Paranoid GF
  • Dear client,

You said you want to make an offer to my candidate sooo hurry up and make it. It has been a week since his interview sooo...let's go.

Sincerely,
    Your recruiter

Dear Body,

I like these changes that are going on. Even though I've maintained my weight for a few weeks now, it's nice to see more muscle definition. Yay for wedding dress arms!

Love,
    me

Dear FI,

5 months as of Sunday! Ugh wedding get here now! I just want to marry the crap out of you.

Love,
    Your FI

Dear bridal boutique,

I'm sending you good vibes so we will have luck with you this weekend when my girls come and try on dresses. I hope they all find the dresses that work for them the best! 

Love,
    your client
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its

Dear New Puppy,

I can't wait to take you home on Friday! Tonight I'm buying all of your cute puppy accessories. Please please please chew on your chew toys and not my furniture, house, or shoes. Also, I'd really appreciate you getting potty trained in a week or less. That'd be totally awesome.

Love,

Your New Mommy

Dear Body,

Please don't be fat. I have to try on dresses on Saturday and while I haven't been "working out" I have been working really really hard at moving furniture and boxes for the last week and a half. I've also been trying to not eat terribly.

Love,

Me

Dear Period,

Go the fuck away! You're here over a week early and you aren't supposed to be. What's up? Why are you ruining my sex life and making me cranky? I'm not usually this crazy hormonal.

Absolutely no love...

Dear House,

Please paint yourself and organize all my crap. I'm so exhausted...all of my motivation has been sucked away.

Love,

Your new owner

• Dear H, 
    I hope you had a great birthday yesterday! Dinner was so amazing. I hated not doing gifts this year but hope you liked your homemade 'love coupons' book hahaha

Dear Sous and Bri,
    I just realized I don't feel like telling this story anymore. 

Dear Mom,
    I can't wait to see you this weekend! It's been too long and I've missed you. 

• CLoGreenEyesCLoGreenEyes member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited June 2013
    Dear body,

The curves are fabulous, no lie, but...let's exercise soon. And often. I know you don't want to, but you'll feel so much better afterward.

Love,
    Woman whose jeans are fitting a lot more snugly than last time she put them on

Dear BF,

I miss you already. Stupid business trips. It will be wonderful to see you again on Saturday, even though you'll be half-asleep and I'll be cranky and studying. <3

Love,
    Your GF

Dear work,

I miss being with you maniacs 36 hours a week. Please let me pick up extra hours during break in August so I can enjoy our potlucks and tomfoolery again!

Sincerely,
    Also, I'm broke

Dear uniforms,

I am both amused and mad that my piss-poor hem job held up better in the wash than your original stitching.

No love,
    COME ON. You've been washed twice and I have to get 13 more months out of you!
  • Dear body,

Please get back on east coast pooping schedule. I hate pooping at work. Also now that we know that I don't have an issue with my thyroid (even though there's a lump on my neck, but whatever, it's always been there) let's get our butt in gear with working out. Get ready for 30DS Jillian is going to kick your ass.

Love, me

-----------------------------------

Dear BF,

Our first weekend together of many!!!!! I'm so excited even though our first weekend activity is bringing Buddy to the vet. At least they're nice enough to hold onto him while we look at more e-rings. I'm sorry I'm driving your crazy with this, but it'll be the last place we look I promise haha.

Love, your GF

---------------------------------

Dear Buddy (my favorite cat),

I know you hate the vet, but your appointment is with your favorite vet, so please be good and don't give anyone a golden shower. Also I'm sorry you're so hot lately, hopefully by Saturday you'll look like a sexy lion and will be a lot cooler. I'm going to laugh my ass off at you for a good three days though.

Love, your horrible mom

---------------------------------------

Dear Quigley,

I don't know what you learned at the place you stayed while you were away, but you picked up some sort of routine. Now it doesn't take you an hour to pee and poop outside, and I appreciate that even though I was getting used to having my morning coffee outside.

Love, your mom

-----------------------------------

Dear NEYers,

Thanks for being there for me, now that I know an engagement is coming up, I'm going to do my best to control any BSC tendencies that may pop up. Talk me off the ledge if need be.

Love you ladies!

-----------------------------

Dear Mexico,

A week ago I was drinking two bloody marys and a mimosa by this time of day. I miss you so much. We'll be back next year though, I promise. Also, next year it would be nice to give us a room with a broken TV. If BF had the choice of TV or sex, he chose TV. So there's that, and yes I did hide the remote on him. I'm not ashamed.

Love, me

------------------------------

Dear Cupcake Truck,

I walked in the rain. In a freaking thunderstorm. To see if you were there. You weren't. You lied. I'm so sad. I'm like a drug addict. When you tell me you're going to be in my town, be there. I'm having withdrawls.

Addicted to your cupcakes

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Dear DH,
    Happy 60 months together! These last five years have been filled with so many adventures. You make me so ridiculously happy. I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I can't wait to see where the next five years takes us!

Love,
    Your 'love at first sight'

=====

Dear AF,
    Grrr, I didn't want to see you this month. But wow, you came a couple days early... that's interesting.

Not much love,
    Me

=====

Dear body,
    I've been really good to you lately. It'd be great if you'd show me some love back by relinquishing your hold on these effing muffin tops. 

Love,
    Stuck on a number on the scale

=====

Dear summer of 2013,
    Go easy on us. So much fun stuff seems overwhelming right now!

Love,
    Taking it one week at a time
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Dear Job,

I love you. That is all.

Love,
    Finally happy worker

Dear BF,

I also love you. But just because I was gone for ONE weekend, doesn't give you an excuse to forget how to put the toilet seat down. In BOTH bathrooms. C'mon dude. 

I still love you. You're lucky you're adorable.

Love,
    GF

PS I'm super excited for your brother's wedding this weekend, and I hope we have SO much fun!! 

Dear RDR, Sous, & Liv,

We're still wicked weird.

Love,
    Biggie Smalls

Dear Bruins,

Another win tonight would be spectacular. Kthx.

Love,
    Two K's, Two U's, More W's!!! 

*******************************************************************************************

• Dear H,

Thank you for being the best man I know. Thank you for supporting through all of this and believing in me when I don't believe in myself. Thank you for joining me in our crazy fun adventures and for being my best friend. It's been exactly one month since our wedding and I'm loving every minute of being married to you. I love you more than words can say.

Love,
    Your very thankful wife

Dear Doctor,

Please tell me that my heart is okay and that the murmur you heard was innocent and not related to anything serious. Please ... I really don't need something else to be anxious about.

Love,
    A concerned patient

Dear Panic,

We really need to keep you in check because you are causing me a lot of problems. I'm tired of worrying about everything.

Love,
    A woman in control

Dear Body,

We are going to work hard to get you back on track. Okay? Promise you will try hard too? Thanks.

Love,
    The Mind
  • Dear Dad,

For the love of god, please chill out.  I know you're bummed that I'm across the country and you're stressed about the wedding, but please put me back on the good list.  I miss you being excited when I called :(

Love Always,
    Your First Born & Only Daughter

Dear FI (I still get so excited calling you that),

Scale it back on the vacation please.  You just spent a lot of money on our engagement trip and my ring, and we're already heading to NY in two months.  Can we just wait to worry about indulging in a Caribbean vacation until we at least have a wedding date/venue and therefore a budget?  You're the one that refused a long engagement...

Love you but chill,
    FI

Dear Coffee,

I'm coming for you.

-Belle
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Dear Danish Man,

Two days till our first anniversary!  How has a year pass by so damn quick?  Can't wait to see what you have planned for us!

Love,
    Excited Wife

Dear TK & BSC,

I'm a ticking time bomb ready to unleash some snark.  I can't wait for the next one to come along.....

Sincerely,
    Awaiting

Dear NEYers,

I have loved you all since the first words that you posted.... except for you and you.......

Nah I'm just kidding I <3 all you bitches.

Love,
    Moto

Dear Outrigger Canoe Club,

Please lets just be done with the paddle-tics and get on with our practices and races.  I really just want a good work out and bring home the first place finishes.

Sincerely,
    Paddle for goodness sakes!
  • dear garden,

you are gorgeous.  thanks for the early tomatoes.  <3

• Dear psychologist person,

Don't you think you should call someone back when they have anxiety?  I just want an appointment so I can take my needle phobia induced anxiety and make it back to NORMAL PEOPLE anxiety.  I hate almost having panic attacks driving down the road for no good reason.  Also, I reeally want to get off these anti anxiety meds my primary gave me - they give me headaches :(

- Scared of stupid things like driving...and flying...and going to the doctor...and pooping (SO scared of pooping...ugh)

Dear tummy,

Thanks for being pretty good this week.  I'm really excited that I can eat cheese without totally freaking out about it.  But you could cut it out with the gas.  It's really not ladylike, but I understand.  Apparently intestines take a while to heal :/

-Spastic colon/intestines/tummy owner.  I don't know what a "spastic colon" is so don't take that literally.

Dear FI,

I'm so excited you're trying to beef up your resume by taking your FE exam.  I know you're nervous, but I'm going to use my mad tutoring skills to help you rock this thing the FIRST time.  I'm so psyched for you. 

-FI (who really likes tests...and school...and studying...nerd.)

Dear garden (inspiration from @cocobellaF)

I love you.  But all the beans you made during my tummy issues was just mocking.  How rude.  But really, I loveee having fresh cucs and tomatoes and can't wait until we have canteloupe and watermelon and sunflowers!

-Gardener who things it's smart to grow watermelon/canteloupe/pumpkins/random stuff in her garden
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • @mymissingpuzzlepiece I'm also having increased anxiety lately :(  Hugs to you!!
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Dear Summer Job,

I hope to hear back from you tomorrow! I would love to make some spending money this summer, ya know instead of being lazy and doing nothing. 

Let's hope I get it,
    500 days

Dear Aaron Hernandez,

WHY?! I know you're only 23 and like to have a good time-- but you can't just shoot people all willy nilly. You are the classic case of "there's always one that ruins it for the bunch". My poor Pats :-(

You're fucked,
    500days

• @Blue & White Thanks!  ::Hugs:: back to you. Anxiety sucks :( I've had panic disorder off an on my entire life and to top it off I also have agoraphobia and moderate depression. Awesome .... 

How are you handling your anxiety?
  • Dear hormones,

You suck!  Crying like this is unacceptable.  Please go back to normal.

Sincerely,

Moody Bitch

Dear Photographer,

Please call me the eff back.   We've rescheduled pics once.  I already have a cranky FI that really doesn't want to take engagement pics anyway.  Another cancellation and FI will have no part of pics.

Sincerely,

Pictureless
    photo bridalparty.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards