Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Ceremony Venues

Hello All! I need some help with ceremony locations. We wanted to do something different other than a church. Historic buildings, beautiful inside locations etc Anything that would be suitable for an indoor ceremony. I would do outside but am fearful of the weather not cooperating :) Thank you in advance!!

Re: Ceremony Venues

• Options
    East or West side?
  • Options
    It doesn't matter. The reception will be near Independence and we are going downtown to take pictures inbetween.
  • Options
    if looking for a small intimate ceremony, try Le Petite Wedding Chapel www.lepetitewedding.com
  • Options
    It doesn't matter. The reception will be near Independence and we are going downtown to take pictures inbetween.
  • Options
    We were married at the 100th bomb group in the rosenthal room. It was beautiful! For just a ceremony, they charge $500. They will reserve both the indoor room and their outdoor patio for you for the same cost. Our wedding day was beautiful, but we still had it indoors d/t all the traffic on brookpark rd and the airplanes overhead,.
    Check out what I have left for sale...
    http://allisonandcorey.weebly.com/

• Options
    Grand Pacific Junction in Olmsted Falls has both a very cute wedding chapel and a new gardens that they added that has a very historic victorian feel.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Our ceremony is at the Hanna Courtyard Garden at the western Reserve Historical Society..beautiful and something different
  • Options
    s2005s2005 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I looked at Hanna courtyard gardens, but they quoted 1250 and its $2 to upgrade to the nice white padded chairs. The outside is beautiful.

I am in the same boat as you and am trying to find a nice indoor ceremony site.
  • Options
    s2005s2005 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Landerhaven?
  • Options
    Thank you everyone for your help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards