Ohio-Cleveland

St. Clarence Pavilion

Hello all : )  
I am having my reception at the st. clarence pavilion in north olmsted and I'm looking for some advice from anyone who can help! Ahern catering gives metal folding chairs... yuck. I thought about chair covers but I really like the white wooden folding chairs. Has anyone had their reception here and rented chairs? Im scared its going to be a huge hassle with the time restrictions and include extra costs for pickup. Any recommendations?! 

Re: St. Clarence Pavilion

• mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    We did a work thing at St. Clarence...super cute!  Contact Canopy Pros for event rental stuff...I recently worked with them for a fundraiser and they have GREAT prices.  If you go the chair cover route, www.rosesforweddings.com has chair covers (and I got a great deal on my wedding flowers too!) for the best price I found.
  • I knew someone who had a reception there and rented the white resin chairs from ABC rental. http://www.abcrentalparma.com/equipment.asp?action=category&category=29&key=CHAIWRP-1

They also bought (which was cheaper than renting) tablecloths that went all the way to the ground.  It really covered up the legs of the tables and made the tables appear fancier.

• I'm having my reception here as well they gave me the name of someone  at taylor rentals and also the name and number of the janitor at st clarence  and said if I asked him and gave him like 50$ he  would set up and take down the chairs for me. My wedding  isn't until next May so I have not looked into any of this  yet 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards