New Jersey
Options

NWR: Recommend a dentist in the Morris/Essex county areas?

Hi!  I'm new to the area and am looking for a good dentist in the Parsippany, West Caldwell, Livingston, or surrounding areas.  I am probably going to need my adult crown replaced, so I'm looking for someone who is good with that.  

Thanks!
Married April 27th 2012

Re: NWR: Recommend a dentist in the Morris/Essex county areas?

• Options
    FI goes to Dr. Kowalski in Montville and loves her (and refuses to go anywhere else). My family used to go to Dr Lewyck in Verona. I only ever had cleanings and a cavity filled, but my mom had some major dental work done and she felt that he was very gentle.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I use Dr Freda.  He's across from St Barnabas Hospital (but actually considered West Orange).  He just finished fixing a bunch of stuff my old dentist didn't do right.  Him and his staff are great.  I actually don't mind going to the dentist now.  And I love that I usually go from the front desk right into the room.  If I have to sit in the waiting room its for not even 5 mins.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I use Dr Freda.  He's across from St Barnabas Hospital (but actually considered West Orange).  He just finished fixing a bunch of stuff my old dentist didn't do right.  Him and his staff are great.  I actually don't mind going to the dentist now.  And I love that I usually go from the front desk right into the room.  If I have to sit in the waiting room its for not even 5 mins.

*UGH Sorry for the doubt post...stupid Knot!*
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    GiaspoGiaspo member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    I go to Dr. Janis Ruvo in Florham Park (right next to Livingston).  Her phone number is 973-301-2223 and I am also about to have a crown replaced.  
  • Options
    Thanks so much!  I am going to check both of them out!
    Married April 27th 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards