Not Engaged Yet

Thursday Questions

2»

Re: Thursday Questions

• 1) What's something you could eat everyday for the rest of your life?
    Burritos from either Chipotle, Tito's Burritos or Shaka.

2) What's your alcoholic beverage of choice?
    Jamison on the rocks or Manhattan w/ Makers Mark

3) What are you wearing today? Bonus points for pics.
    Black T-shirt, Bermuda shorts, and flip flops

4) What's your plan for this evening?
    Finally finishing our thank you cards and then relaxing

5) How do you take your coffee or tea?
    I love all kinds of tea with a little honey or without anything in it

6) Which Knottie(s) do you want to meet IRL?
    Everyone!

7) Are your finger and toe nails painted? What color(s)? Bonus points for pics.
    Both are painted :) They are painted coral.

8) What's one thing you're looking forward to in the next month?
    Our 4th of July plans and vacation.

9) What's the last thing you bought for yourself?
    My phone. I got the new Droid and I'm in love.

10) What's the last TV show you watched?
    The Big Bang Theory. Definitely my favorite show.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • cschiano said:

Liv, Lyn, Sak, Swazzle, Tiger. . . probably others. I've only met Elle. She was awesome :) 

I will be in Chicago in October for work. While I won't know my schedule until a week or two before, I would LOVE a Knottie G2G with you and whomever else happens to be nearby! I'll be staying near McCormick Place. Let's make this happen!! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    1) What's something you could eat everyday for the rest of your life?
    Macaroni and cheese. It's a sickness.

Captain and Coke.

Black 3/4 V-neck T, gray skinny jeans, black flats, and my fav new necklace: http://www.etsy.com/listing/128934978/green-teal-statement-necklace-green-teal?ref=shop_home_active

Partner is going to an event tonight with his writing group, so I'm going to make myself dinner, play with my bird, and hopefully watch some Hell's Kitchen with my best friend.

Coffee: 2 splenda + skim milk; tea: 2 splenda. I am not ashamed of my love of splenda.

I'm still newish here and don't know anyone all that well. But you all seem like cool folks!

I'm trying to save money and haven't even had a mani/pedi in 9 months :(

Annual flute ensemble! And buying some new clothes for my August vacation.

Coffee and a bagel.

Scrubs!
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • CLoGreenEyesCLoGreenEyes member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited June 2013
    1) What's something you could eat everyday for the rest of your life? Chocolate, obvs. I don't even want to count how many empty Dove wrappers I have on my desk right now.

2) What's your alcoholic beverage of choice? Corona

3) What are you wearing today? Bonus points for pics. OK, I tried to insert the photo of my HIDEOUS uniform for school, but it's not working. Picture a white girl in two white sacks and white shoes and that's what I looked like up until about 20 minutes ago. Now I'm wearing gray yoga pants and a blue t-shirt. I look like hell, FYI.

4) What's your plan for this evening? Making flashcards so I can study for my exam on Monday, some non-school reading, and going to bed early. Gotta be up at 0430.

5) How do you take your coffee or tea? I don't really like either of them.

6) Which Knottie(s) do you want to meet IRL? I actually legitimately want to meet everybody, but let's start with those in the Baltimore/DC kind of area. Hell, even PA/NY/VA and around there is easy enough for me to get to.

7) Are your finger and toe nails painted? What color(s)? Bonus points for pics. Nope, can't stand having that shit on my hands. I do paint my toenails sometimes but haven't lately.

8) What's one thing you're looking forward to in the next month? Next month would be July, sooooo fireworks and cookouts. Ooh, and taking my final and being free on the 31st.

9) What's the last thing you bought for yourself? ...Chocolate...

10) What's the last TV show you watched? I haven't watched TV in weeks, and if I did it was something BF chose, so it doesn't count. I did watch a documentary last night about killer whales, my favorites, and watched a sea lion give birth. It was different and educational.
  • @Phira - I was wondering, have you posted reasoning why you call your SO "Partner"? I'm not being judgey, I'm just genuinely curious. I've never met anyone in a heterosexual couple who calls their SO "partner," so I was intrigued. If I'm being too nosy, just tell me to shut up. :)

*******************************************************************************************

• @phira - That necklace is gorgeous! I second Bri's question. I'm also curious.

• CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    cu97tiger said:
    cschiano said:

Liv, Lyn, Sak, Swazzle, Tiger. . . probably others. I've only met Elle. She was awesome :) 

I will be in Chicago in October for work. While I won't know my schedule until a week or two before, I would LOVE a Knottie G2G with you and whomever else happens to be nearby! I'll be staying near McCormick Place. Let's make this happen!! :)
    Yes please!!
    Pizza and mangoes

I don't really drink but blackberry brandy is good.

Light blue tang top and jeans.

Picnic with friends then a movie date with FI.

I take my coffee with a forth a cup of milk, two cubes of sugar and a dash of cinnamon. Yum.

All of you!

My finger nails aren't but my toes are metallic silver.

My birthday cause I get to drink legally, not joking. :D

My wedding shoes.

I think it was Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta but I'm not sure.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    Pizza and mangoes

I don't really drink but blackberry brandy is good.

Light blue tang top and jeans.

Picnic with friends then a movie date with FI.

I take my coffee with a forth a cup of milk, two cubes of sugar and a dash of cinnamon. Yum.

All of you!

My finger nails aren't but my toes are metallic silver.

My birthday cause I get to drink legally, not joking. :D

My wedding shoes.

I think it was Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta but I'm not sure.
    Do you order it like that at Starbucks?

• @swazzel Nope that's how I make it at home. I usually get a vanilla soy latte at Starbucks.
  • So... you actually measure out a FOURTH of a cup of milk. Totally not worth getting a measuring cup dirty over.

Also, what's a "tang" top? 

And, also, Swazzle. It's right there ^^^

(LaBBQ has her snarkypants on today. Tightly.) 

*******************************************************************************************

• Vintagelove4Vintagelove4 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited June 2013
    @Brisox81 Eh, it's roughly a fourth each time. Oh and that's slang from my area for tank top, sorry.

edit: spelling.
  • phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    @swazzle @BriSox81 I'm not sure how intentionally I started using it, but I always felt kind of childish calling my SO my boyfriend in casual conversation. I've been in relationships before where "boyfriend" felt completely appropriate, but this relationship has always been more serious and much more mature (first time I've dated someone who's older than I am!). "Partner" just feels right most of the time. I do think I'll switch to "fiance" once we're officially engaged in the fall, but who knows!

I never mind when people ask about it :) I've had a couple of people think that I'm in a same-sex relationship, although I always find out afterward. Like, I've never had to correct anyone during conversations, they just tell me after a while, "It's funny, when you first said 'partner,' I thought you were dating a woman ... until you used a pronoun!").
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • phira said:
    @swazzle @BriSox81 I'm not sure how intentionally I started using it, but I always felt kind of childish calling my SO my boyfriend in casual conversation. I've been in relationships before where "boyfriend" felt completely appropriate, but this relationship has always been more serious and much more mature (first time I've dated someone who's older than I am!). "Partner" just feels right most of the time. I do think I'll switch to "fiance" once we're officially engaged in the fall, but who knows!

I never mind when people ask about it :) I've had a couple of people think that I'm in a same-sex relationship, although I always find out afterward. Like, I've never had to correct anyone during conversations, they just tell me after a while, "It's funny, when you first said 'partner,' I thought you were dating a woman ... until you used a pronoun!").
    I'll be honest - I thought the same thing! Well, actually, I thought you were a gay male couple, because I saw the references to "his" ring. And I thought it was awesome, for the record :) Thanks for filling us in! 

• @Brisox81 Eh, it's roughly a forth each time. Oh and that's slang from my area for tank top, sorry.
    It's a FOURTH. 

Where are you from? I guess I don't understand why you would make a slang word that's the exact same length as the original... it just sounds like you're saying it wrong.  

• Can I play?

1) What's something you could eat everyday for the rest of your life?
    Pasta. Or chicken. Or pasta with chicken.

Yuengling. Or I like to try different specialty beers.

Currently the shirt and cardigan I wore to work. Since I generally take my pants off as soon as I shut my front door, I will spare you from a pic.

Wait for FI to get home from the gym and then do nothing together. :)

Coffee with a splash of creamer and a little splenda.
    Tea should always be iced and sweet. 

I'm still new so that's TBD. lol

Pale pink fingers and red toes. I'm ashamed. 

FI's birthday is only a month out! 

My two new maxi dresses from my favorite boutique.

Probably Community. We don't watch much TV.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards