Offbeat Weddings
Options

zombie renewal

We are renewing our vows next year. 22 years of marriage. We had a small wedding...a maid of honor, a best man, a flower girl & a ring bearer was our wedding party. & we had about 30 guests. This time we have about 8 people in the wedding party, including our 2 daughters & a son-in-law. More people saying they want to come because of the theme. It is in Alabama, but I wanted to send out an early invite to others on here. If you might be interested in attending, please let me know! The more, the bigger the reception party!!!

Re: zombie renewal

• Options
    We are renewing our vows next year. 22 years of marriage. We had a small wedding...a maid of honor, a best man, a flower girl & a ring bearer was our wedding party. & we had about 30 guests. This time we have about 8 people in the wedding party, including our 2 daughters & a son-in-law. More people saying they want to come because of the theme. It is in Alabama, but I wanted to send out an early invite to others on here. If you might be interested in attending, please let me know! The more, the bigger the reception party!!!

Is this for real?

• Options
    FI and I were looking to take a motorcycle trip.

He also likes zombies.

Please send me an invite!

Will this be a properly hosted reception with free booze and lots of food?  We will need to plan accordingly.
  • Options
    I'll attend.  I am no UA fan...I hope you aren't either.  I'll be wearing my gator (GOOO GATORS) crocs and bikini top.  Is that OK at your zombie vow renewal?  I figure if I have to play along I should at least ROCK it!

Are you expecting a gift?  I am traveling to see you renew your vows and play along at your zombie wedding so I don't think I should have to.  Unless you can arrange a ride for me from Florida with the other random guests you invite, then I'll bring a gift.  Probably taffy FYI

I am pumped!  
    S'mores. Just S'mores please.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards