North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Rehearsal Dinner

Any suggestions for a rehearsal dinner place? We are really up for anything just nothing too expensive.

Re: Rehearsal Dinner

• Options
    We did Pamlico Jack's and really enjoyed it.  The food was surprisingly great, and the view is awesome.  It's also got a pirate ship bar, so that was right up my husband's alley.  The communication with Doug was sub-par, but everyone was pleasantly surprised overall.  He really took care of us.
    image June 22, 2012
  • Options
    Do you know what the pricing was like? And did they offer a set menu?
  • Options
    jendem8 said:
    We did Pamlico Jack's and really enjoyed it.  The food was surprisingly great, and the view is awesome.  It's also got a pirate ship bar, so that was right up my husband's alley.  The communication with Doug was sub-par, but everyone was pleasantly surprised overall.  He really took care of us.

Agree 100%. Loved Pamlico Jack's!!

• Options
    doceridoceri member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    We are also doing Pamlico Jack's for our rehearsal dinner in July.  They have menu's on their website which I believe shows pricing.  Hopefully we have a great night so we have a great sunset! :)
  • Options
    We're doing Stripers in Manteo. Also great views and reasonable pricing. There are multiple size rooms available depending on the size of your gathering... Working with Alfredo has been easy so far..
  • Options
    Did you all do your rehearsal dinner the night before? Or two days before?
  • Options
    doceridoceri member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    We are doing ours two days before - since most people are down for at least 5 days we figured why not space it out and not have it be so hectic!
  • Options
    The night before. We had a Friday wedding, so it was easier for guests that came down Thursday :)

• Options
    We did ours the day before.  Pamlico Jacks was very flexible with the menu and pricing.  I came up with an option that wasn't even really an option, but they thought it was great and ran with it.  They also bumped us up to the larger room that has an amazing sunset view for no additional cost.  I highly recommend them.
    image June 22, 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards