July 2013 Weddings
Options

A Few Engagement Pictures

krispi921krispi921 member
5 Love Its First Comment
edited June 2013 in July 2013 Weddings

I'm so excited that I can finally share my engagement pictures. We got our online viewing gallery about a month ago, so I've seen them, but due to some snag with the post office, I just got the disk with the files on it yesterday.

We went to a local park with our pups (who were part of how we met).

ETA: Photos are by Stacie Hart Photography

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: A Few Engagement Pictures

• Options
    Love the pics!!  They did a great job.   Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    drg424drg424 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    These are lovely :) You two look really happy and they came out wonderfully! Always so cute to see the FIs posing and dipping and lying in the grass ha :)
  • Options
    Thanks! When I first saw them, I was a bit disappointed beause I haven't lost as much weight as I wanted, but I do think they are a good representation of us.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    drg424drg424 member

Unless you are completely vain or have a histrionic personality disorder, I would say most girls are overly critical of their e-pics, when to the rest of the world they just look like two people in love :)

I don't love mine either - but I got over it eventually.

• Options
    I really wanted to take engagement photos but we did not. These look wonderful. Great poses.
  • Options
    drg424drg424 member
    @pam really the only thing that came out them, that made it worth it, was that it gave us a chance to get to know our wedding photographer and helped us become comfortable in front of a camera. That alone made it worth it, even if I don't really have much to do with 350 pictures of me and FI kissing and holding hands LOL.
  • Options
    I like that you met through your dogs! Soo romantic!
  • Options

pam8787 said:
    I really wanted to take engagement photos but we did not. These look wonderful. Great poses.

Pam, the main reason that I wanted engagment pictures is that we only have 1 good picture of us from 2 years of dating. I wanted a few more to have around the house.

I like that you met through your dogs! Soo romantic!
    We actually re-met online (long story). His first email to me began with, "Your dog looks like my dog..." And they do look alike!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards