Missouri-Kansas City

Venue locations-HELP

I am looking for a venue location in the North Kansas City, Liberty, Platte City area that will hold 200+ people. We would prefer to bring in our own caterer, many places we have looked at want to charge anywhere from $30-60 per person for food and that's not within our budget. We're trying to keep a rustic theme but are open to any suggestions and help at this point!

Re: Venue locations-HELP

• We coordinated a wedding at The Guild last week with over 200 people.  Also, you might try Armour Loft.  Both places let you bring in your own caterer.  
    Cheryl, Flair Wedding Planners
  • Try the converted tobacco barn in Weston Bend State Park. It is a beautiful setting, fun location for guests to visit and the entire weekend ran us $330. We had tons of time to decorate and were able to bring in our own food and drink. We were so happy with the venue. Call the park for rental details. :)
  • I did the flowers for a wedding held at the platte county fair grounds.  Very rustic, and very affordable.  Mostly dyi or you can hire someone to fix it the way ya want. 
  • The Old Mill in Parkville might be what you are looking for.  A friend of mine got married there last November.  It was very nice with a rustic feel.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards