Snarky Brides

Trashy handmade dresses

I was going to AW one of my trashy handmade dresses, but I can't seem to add a picture from my phone :-(

Trust me, it's horribly trashy.
Im your huckleberry gif Val Kilmer Tombstone Imgur

Re: Trashy handmade dresses

• You made it yourself?
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • AddieL73 said:

You made it yourself?

I did. Maybe I'll try to post a pic when I'm back at a PC.
  • edited June 2013
    OP, it would be lovely to see your trashy handmade dress that probably took a lot of hours, love and hard work. Your phone must be really trashy for not uploading the picture. Ugh.
    *********************************************************************************

• Would someone be able to wear a nursing bra with it? That really makes or breaks a dress for me.
  • Well the straps are fairly wide, so I think so. Although the back zips up all the way to the neck and it has a sweetheart neckline and fitted bodice, so you'd have to pretty much get completely undressed to actually nurse.
  • relliottsrelliotts member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited June 2013
    There we go!  I think this one is particularly trashy because it's made from a Vera Wang silk blend fabric. (Although it needs to be ironed... pardon the wrinkles!)
  • edited June 2013
    wow @relliotts. That's really trashy. I can't believe you used yellow and a bluish color! Silk is so trashy. You know what's not though?
    *********************************************************************************

• I was joking about the nursing bra. :) That's such a cute dress.
  • zobird said:
    I was joking about the nursing bra. :) That's such a cute dress.

I know you were ;-)  Thanks!
  • How trashy!  I hope you aren't planning on wearing it with flats.  That would just be too much trashiness in one outfit.

In all seriousness, that dress is super cute!!
    Don't worry guys, I have the Wedding Police AND the Whambulance on speed dial!
  • r&c14r&c14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper 5 Love Its
    @relliotts that's actually the style of dress I was looking at for a possible bm dress! I guess I'm trashy for liking it then :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards