Knottie Tech Help
Options

Posting Vendor Reviews??

I can't figure out how to post a review for a vendor. I've looked all over the vendor page and there are no buttons or windows to select that will lead me to a place to write a review. Please help.

Anniversary

Re: Posting Vendor Reviews??

• Options
    I don't know if that's an option here.  I did my reviews on my local board and weddingbee.
    Anniversary

• Options
    It's possible that I'm spouting out completely false information, but I thought I heard at one point that vendors have to invite you to review them. Again, not completely sure on this, but I thought there was some process you had to go through to verify that you actually worked with them.
  • Options
    I reviewed my vendors on Wedding Channel which is affiliated with TK. If you read vendor reviews here and click to see more, it will actually open the Wedding Channel review page. The reviews are the same in both places.

• Options
    staar987 said:
    I reviewed my vendors on Wedding Channel which is affiliated with TK. If you read vendor reviews here and click to see more, it will actually open the Wedding Channel review page. The reviews are the same in both places.
    Okay, I will try Wedding Channel. Thanks!

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards