July 2013 Weddings

2 weeks....

yep. 2 weeks. 

how did we get here? we're 5 days away from being single digits, fellow 7/6'ers...

wowwwwww

i have soooo much going through my brain! things i need to do, things we need to bring.....time to start list-writing!

Re: 2 weeks....

• ME TOO! and I cant ever think of them at the moment so when  Iget stressed and tell FI we have alot to do and he asks and I can never give him things! makes me feel crazy
  • congrats ladies!

• I had a chat with FI's cousin today, who is also doing part of the photography, and we were talking about how fast it's approaching.  Recently, I've been getting more and more excited, but at that moment I felt nervous!  haven't felt that yet...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Went shopping today and finished up BM gifts and small wedding items. I feel like I'm forgetting something though.
  • I'm dying here. How did the wedding become 2 weeks away. It's terrifying think about it, and exciting, and every other emotion I can think if. Whew! We have so much to do, it's nuts. Sigh. I get overwhelmed just thinking about it, but I'm excited to be a married woman and go on our honeymoon, our first vacation together we have been together for 8 and half years
  • drg424drg424 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper

Still 18 days or something for me but congrats to you all - I am SO excited to see you post here during the days just before, during and after. You better post pics!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards