Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Which bracelet and earrings? (Pic heavy)

I can't decide between these bracelets - which one do you think would go best?

A)

B)

C)
imageimage

The first pair of earrings I fell in love with at an antique store (to wear for the wedding) and FI surprised me with them on valentine's day. I love them and the idea of wearing something he gave me (especially because I said it would be for the wedding), but I also really like the second pair I found. Which would you wear?

1)

2)

My dress (but in all Ivory) and headband below. I won't be wearing a necklace as I feel it would be too much with my headband and sash.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 123 Invited
image 96 Are ready to party
image 27 Will be missing out
image 0 Are undecided

Re: Which bracelet and earrings? (Pic heavy)

• Options
    Be careful with what bracelet you choose because just the clasp of mine wants to hook on my lace!

I like bracelet 1 and earrings 1!

Anniversary
  • Options
    I like the first bracelet and the first pair of earrings.
  • Options
    I agree with all the ladies so far, bracelet A and earrings 1.  I think they're a perfect compliment to the intricacy of your dress and headband.  beautiful.
  • Options
    Ditto everyone else. 

Watch that bracelet with your dress! I nearly hooked my watch on my lace dress the first time I had the damn thing on. 
  • Options
    I didn't even realize jewelry could hook onto my dress...great point. I'll be going with the first bracelet and earrings. I might buy the second pair of earrings just to own them and wear them for other special occasions but I agree they would feel a bit much for the wedding with the headband.

Thank you ladies!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 123 Invited
    image 96 Are ready to party
    image 27 Will be missing out
    image 0 Are undecided
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards