Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Pottery Barn - Schott Zwiesel

Has anyone used the schott zwiesel stemware sold at Pottery Barn? Wondering if it's worthwhile or if I should use the similar stemware that gets great reviews on Williams-Sonoma.com since PB has no reviews. 

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker whatshouldwecallweddings.tumblr.com

Re: Pottery Barn - Schott Zwiesel

• Options
    Has anyone used the schott zwiesel stemware sold at Pottery Barn? Wondering if it's worthwhile or if I should use the similar stemware that gets great reviews on Williams-Sonoma.com since PB has no reviews

Thanks!
    I can't stand the fact that they removed all customer reviews.  They must not be doing good.  I refuse to buy anything from them anymore because of this.

Williams Sonoma is owned by the same company as Pottery Barn, but WS still has reviews.  I'd feel more comfortable buying from them.
  • Options
    hoffsehoffse member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    We have them and love them.  The glasses aren't sold exclusively by PB - you can get reviews for them on Amazon also.  They tend to be sturdier than most Riedel glasses.  We put ours in the dishwasher and have had no issues.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I know this thread is a couple months old, I'm just bumping because we registered for the same glasses. Anyone have them?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards