Connecticut
Options

Lucille's Bridal is Amazing

PastaSaladPastaSalad member
First Anniversary First Comment
edited June 2013 in Connecticut
I just wanted to share my experience so far with Lucille's Bridal.  The ladies at Lucille's Bridal are super amazing. The other bridal shops and David's Bridal were all super rude to me when I told them what I was looking for.  Now I met and asked  many bridal salons at two different bridal expos about the type of gown I was looking for.  Davids Bridal was rude to me at both, I will never recommend them or give them money.  I asked if they carried non-white/ivory/pink Bridal gowns.  I would get a face and a rude comment like I was wasting their time. I was very discouraged about shopping for my gown.

So one day I was out running some errands with my mom and she randomly stopped in Lucille's Bridal just to ask them about gowns and appointments.  They were supper friendly when I told them what I was looking for. They are enthusiastic, friendly, and most important honest about the dress.  One dress I tried on, the most expensive one of the group I was trying on, was a flat out no from the entire staff, which lead them to pick a different type of dress, which ended up being the one I bought, which was much cheaper then the other one. I bought my dream dress from them with a matching veil. (Which is 90% Eggplant Purple, mixed with ivory in the train and ivory in along the collar). 

I am now having my entire bridal party buy their gowns from them, and my mother and FML are buying their dresses from there as well.  I can't say enough nice things about them! 

(Edited to add that they are located in Orange, CT)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards