New Jersey
Options

Hair and Makeup!

I'm looking for a company or someone who does both hair and makeup at my location. Who did you go with or who had the best reviews? 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Hair and Makeup!

• Options
    Where in NJ is your wedding? I'm using "I Do" Your Hair and Makeup.  They're based out of northern NJ and will travel to you for both trial and day of. 

• Options
    There is Salon Alchemy in Verona they do both services I have two different vendors for this service.
  • Options
    Jeanine LaMacchia (Hair) and Gina Brozon (Makeup) are separate but often end up working together. Both are very highly rated and will travel.
  • Options
    Gina Brozon is amazing, but she books up quickly!  I emailed her 11 months in advance, and she was already booked for my date.  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

Hi - i would highly recommend Donna from Amazing Face NJ (here's her website link)

http://www.amazingfacenj.com/default.html

I booked Donna for my upcoming wedding - and so far had 2 trials with her (to try different looks) she is truly amazing and I am so happy I booked her. I brought in a few pictures - she made hair/makeup match those pictures perfectly! her prices are very reasonable and she has an amazing and sweet personality where she really listens to what you want. I wanted to use 1 person to do both hair & makeup and if you have a large bridal party she will bring assistants to help out.

Hope that helps! Feel free to PM if you have any additional questions :)

Anniversary

Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards