Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

My Paris Vow Renewals!

Hi everyone!

I am new to posting on this board (although I have been poking around for a while!) but had to post after my recent experience. It actually wasn't a wedding, but a renewal of vows (our 10th anniversary!), but wanted to post here regardless. For our renewal of vows my husband Nolan and I (and our daughter) wanted to do something a little different. We began looking into doing it outside of the states, and Paris seemed like the perfect choice!

Trying to arrange everything seemed like a very daunting task. Granted, it is significantly less of a logistical nightmare than actually getting married in another country, but difficult nonetheless. After doing some research I found a company called Gracefully that handled ALL of the logistics. From the location (we chose the Rodin Museum), to the photographer, to flowers, to a very personalized, special and meaningful service, Pierre-Henri Therond took care of it all. (Apparently Gracefully also does actual wedding services as well.)

Pierre just forwarded me a video we did after the service and thinking back to how perfect that day was, I thought I would share it with anyone of you who are thinking about getting married outside of the country. It is very doable. Our vow renewal experience could not have been better. We had a wonderful time and our experience with Pierre-Henri exceeded our expectations. From our initial correspondence from the states to exchanging our vows at the museum, he made the effort to get to know us and our story to truly personalize our ceremony. Every detail was taken care of, from the location to the photographer, and our favorite part was driving around Paris taking pictures at key spots around the city. It was amazing and we fell in love all over again!

I wanted to share the video and a few pictures. If anyone has any questions about my experience in Paris, with the Rodin or Gracefully, or arranging a vow renewal in another country, please feel free to ask me!

Many blessings and happy weddings (vow renewals)!

-Angelina

Re: My Paris Vow Renewals!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards