Knottie Tech Help
Options

No more golden love it validation?

Hey, it used to be that when a comment got more than 5 love it's, that comment turned a pretty golden color. Now it doesn't anymore. Is this something fixable because I really enjoyed having my thoughts validated with pretty colors...

Re: No more golden love it validation?

• Options
    I agree. It's like you're slowly taking away things we like about the new boards.
  • Options
    I agree. It's like you're slowly taking away things we like about the new boards.
    ... which is sad, because there wasn't much that we liked to begin with...
  • Options
    Hey! didn't know this was missing, i love that feature too :) I'll ask tech about this...
    Thanks KP!
  • Options
    @CourtaniaLynn - That love it is from me. 

They said the love its would be made public again, right? We're just still waiting for it to happen?

• Options
    Swazzle said:
    @CourtaniaLynn - That love it is from me. 

They said the love its would be made public again, right? We're just still waiting for it to happen?
    No idea, but thanks for the public show of support :D
  • Options
    I miss the gold too!  I felt SOOOO cool if I made it there!
  • Options
    I like seeing a post with four love it's and then being the one to make it turn golden and sparkly...

I like that too!  I felt like I did my good deed for the day!

PS-I loved your post

• Options
    I like seeing a post with four love it's and then being the one to make it turn golden and sparkly...

PS-I loved your post

Aw thanks, can you guess where your love it came from?
  • Options

PS-I loved your post

Aw thanks, can you guess where your love it came from?
    I have a pretty good idea!
  • Options
    AddieL73 said:
    Yes, please!  It was how I solaced myself since I know I'll never really get a unicorn with my love-its. 
    Wait. There are no unicorns? Why the fluck am I even here then?
    Pssst you can say fuck now ;-)
    NO FUCKING WAY :P
  • Options
    Oh god I can't decide I JUST DON'T KNOW
  • Options

Every time you tell someone you loved their post you should tag Porscha, Irene, AND Jackie.  That should light the fire under their asses.
  • Options
    Ha!  I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking dirty thoughts.
    Newp, I was thinking the same thing.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Options
    I'm following up on the highlighted 'love it' posts today. I have a feeling that the decision on making love its public won't change until other things are fixed on the site first.
  • Options

This is sort of thread-jacking, so I apologize.

So, not only do we not get to see our gold for love it's anymore, or who did them.  But before, we were able to view ALL of our comments that were loved.  We got to look through pages of loves, and it was awesome.  It's not as if I'm going to go through every comment I've made to see if it was loved or not.  Now, you can only see the most recent two pages of your loved comments and that makes me sad.  The love its made me feel so awesome!  Now I can't tell what's been loved unless it's really recent. Damnit.  They're taking away all our rainbows and unicorns.

• Options

This is sort of thread-jacking, so I apologize.

So, not only do we not get to see our gold for love it's anymore, or who did them.  But before, we were able to view ALL of our comments that were loved.  We got to look through pages of loves, and it was awesome.  It's not as if I'm going to go through every comment I've made to see if it was loved or not.  Now, you can only see the most recent two pages of your loved comments and that makes me sad.  The love its made me feel so awesome!  Now I can't tell what's been loved unless it's really recent. Damnit.  They're taking away all our rainbows and unicorns.

This is a really valid point and on-topic enough for me so go 'head and jack this thread!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards