Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Hair and Make Up Suggestions

Hi Everyone!

My wedding is going to be in downtown Pittsburgh and I am looking for a hairstylist and make up artist willing to come to my BMs and me wherever we get ready.  I have found several, however they charge an arm and a leg.  Any suggestions on people that are reasonably priced, will come to you, and do great work?

Thanks and congrats to all the new brides out there!

Re: Hair and Make Up Suggestions

• What's "an arm and a leg"?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • in the pittsburgh area, I find it reasonable to pay $50-75 for hair per person and $40-60 for makeup per person.  All the vendors on the recommended list (see the sticky, first post at the top of this board) will be around that range.
  • Try Clare @ Ciel Cosmetics.  Her prices for an entire BP are extremely reasonable.

I only used her for myself because I had a few BM's with very sensitive skin and special makeup needs.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Try Out Beauty First in fox chapel! Christa is the BEST!  She does hair and make up and even has airbrush makeup!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_hair-and-make-up-suggestions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:9c184dd0-9c8b-420a-aee4-0c10adf16505Post:7a09fed0-0b7b-46e5-9ac0-498e95782291">Re: Hair and Make Up Suggestions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Try Out <strong>Beauty First </strong>in fox chapel! <strong>Christa</strong> is the BEST!  She does hair and make up and even has airbrush makeup!
    Posted by mrandmrsperciavalle[/QUOTE]

Love them! My whole bridal party is going here.
  • Does Beauty First have a website where I can find out more about them?  Do you know if they travel to a hotel where you are getting ready?

Thanks everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards