July 2013 Weddings

Let's talk beauty regimens!

I see some of you are doing juice cleanses. God bless you (please don't be offended that I said God). I'm not sure I have the will power for that! What's everone doing these last few days/weeks?

My Stuff:
I'm trying to reduce my sodium intake so I don't bloat like the Goodyear Blimp
Facial a week or so before the day (recommendations on how far out this should be?)
Massage on the Tuesday before
Continue to exercise to feel good, but not overdo it since my dress has already been fitted

Re: Let's talk beauty regimens!

• drg424drg424 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited June 2013

I've been waiting on this thread :)

First, the juice fast is a last ditch effort to lose another five pounds, that I did not accomplish through healthy eating and excercise - LOL!

Other than that, I am trying to drink two water bottles of water a day while at work, take my vitamins, and use my retin-a and clarisonic every night until the week of (so I don't have a peeling face).

This Saturday we have a 90 degree coming and I'm going to layout for four hours. I'm going to also get an air brush tan the day before the wedding.

Also need to whiten my teeth (buy the strips) this weekend.

Need to get eyebrows waxed, and a manicure/pedicure with my BMs the day before.

Oh and my hair appointment is today - I've held off cutting and coloring my hair since like March so that it could be nice and grown out for my pre-wedding haircut!

I did have an appointment to get eyelash extensions next week but honestly at this point I've spent enough money and it seems frivolous - so I'll just do fake eyelashes the day of.

I really really want to eat sandwiches and chips again for lunch soon. I'm looking forward to the wedding coming and going for that reason alone.

• Ahhh yes! You reminded me about the water. I'm trying to drink at least 90 oz a day. Some days are definitely easier than others (like today). We also have a hot streak this weekend, I will be on the sand writing those thank you cards!
  • I'm not doing much. Lol. But I am trying to drink more water and I'm going to get my chin and lip waxed tomorrow. Of course mani and pedi with my girls the day before. I would like a facial but I don't think Ivan afford it.
  • this should be fun! 

I got microdermabrasion tuesday.

-going to continue to exfoilate and wash immediately after working out. 

-RUN RUN RUN and Workout until wednesday. 

-Im getting my eyebrows, lip and chin and neck (i have fuzzies) waxed tomorrow

-Got my arms waxed yesterday (I work at european wax center, so this is all free)

- Get a brazilian tuesday before I leave (so its free haha)

-going floating on the river sunday get some last minute color. 

- finish teeth whittening and probably buy strips so use until the day of. 

-Mani Pedi on the day of

-Hair extensions put in wednesday (so my hair oils make my hair look more finished and easier to style)

-Make soup so I can crack my cravings, WATER WATER WATER (i tend to feel bloaty and gross after long car rides), juice (at least 3 times?), eat as fresh as possible

-Shave my legss day of.. 

I think thats it? 
  • My makeup artist suggested a facial about 5 days before the wedding and then a mild exfoliation the night before the big day.

My beauty regimen:

Drink water - omg I need to drink water and stop drinking soda!!

Facial the Tuesday before

Hair dye and highlights freshened

Arms waxed (I want to do legs and Brazilian but I'm not sure if I can grow out my hair long enough during the summer)

Mani-pedi the day before

Shave legs day of

Whiten teeth using Rembrandt trays

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Now I am thinking of whitening my teeth.

And I will add I want to do a Brazilian but I have never waxed before. Got my lip, chin, and eye brows done and it didn't hurt it just was uncomfortable for a few seconds. Not sure if I can do the Brazilian. Lol.

And I will shave my legs the day of
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards