Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Happy Monday/How was the weekend??

How's it going?

My weekend was pretty boring - lab work, but mostly ounging around trying to avoid the heat wave!  I have a bit of a hectic work week, but I'm excited to leave Friday to see my parents (and pick up my wedding dress from them!)

Oh, and I caught True Blood last night - all I can say is FINALLY.

How was everyone's weekend??

Re: Happy Monday/How was the weekend??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    GM!

Weekend was really, really good. We went to Cedar Point with lots of my extended family. Such a good time, and my dad had a lot of fun, which was so nice to see. We rode Millenium Force four times at the end of the night because the rain scared everyone off and the line was super short! FI is away all week and weekend, I feel bad because I can be really mean before he leaves, I just don't like him to go :(

Looking forward to time on call this week, just taking it easy. Meeting with Tabitha from hello beautiful designs for stationary tomorrow and then hopefully meeting with Candace from Pittsburgh DVD on Wednesday or Thursday.

Happy Monday, hope it goes quickly for everyone!

MD - I never saw your dress? Can you post a pic?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    md- how exciting to pick up your dress! Yay!

lindsay- Cedar Point sounds fun. I feel lame because I'm from Ohio but have never been there...oops

I had a great weekend back in Dayton, although it was wayyy too short. One of my BM's had a party for our bridal party on Saturday and it was so fun to catch up with everyone. Also, got in lots of family time- FI's parents, my parents, and my grandparents!

We also went to finalize cake flavors- they gave us a whole tasting plate even though we had one the first time we went there. I thought they were going to say ok well never mind, but they boxed it up for us! So we got to share the slices with our families which was cool.
    Married! :) 5/19/12 The Domesticals

• Options
    cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    linds- below is a dress pic :)  And I get that feeling about your FI leaving...I can get in a sour mood right before he leaves but I try not to b/c it affects the whole time we spend together!

mookow -mmm cake.  So jealous!

• Options
    edited December 2011

Just wanted to pop in to say that I LOVE that dress, MD! The back is absolutely gorgeous!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second carly - gorgeous!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards