New York
Options

Vineyard wedding- zugibe?

Hi everyone! I'm just starting to research a vineyard wedding in the finger lakes, and can't find any information for venues other than Ventosa and Glenora. While we will consider these, we are trying to find a setting for an outdoor wedding that is a little less fancy. Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas?

Re: Vineyard wedding- zugibe?

• Options
    I got married at Ventosa, and while I highly recommend them, I won't go on and on about them (unless you want me to!).  We also considered Wagner, Logan Ridge, and Belhurst.  Logan Ridge isn't a winery, but they have a large outdoor space overlooking the lake... maybe they have what you're looking for??
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    Thanks! As of right now I would say Ventosa is definitely our front runner. I'm excited to bring the fiancé up to see it!
  • Options
    How big is your wedding?  Anthony Road has a nice space, too, but it's small.
  • Options
    Here's a list from the Geneva Chamber of Commerce that lists all the Vineyards in the Geneva area that offer weddings. This might help you out if you need a few more options. Zugibe is super pretty, but their indoor space is kind of limited from what I've seen. 

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards