New Jersey

Hair and Makeup - Travel to location

Any recommendations for a company that does both hair and makeup that will travel to your location? And nothing too expensive...I'm hoping for my hair and makeup (day of) to spend $250 max. I have very short hair and don't actually need them to "do" my hair, just help putting in a birdcage veil, really. My bridesmaids will all get simple updo's though. Everywhere I contact says it's $100 - $150 for the bride's hair, which seems absurd when they won't really do much more than a little blowdry.

OR does anyone know how hard it is to put a birdcage veil in, correctly, yourself? When I bought my dress, the consultant had trouble getting it in to look nice and said it's something a hair stylist really needs to do...but I don't know...

Re: Hair and Makeup - Travel to location

• agu101agu101 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I'm not sure where you're getting ready, but check out the Little Touches based out of Hammonton (near Cherry Hill area).  They do travel, just not sure how far north.  When I looked into using them a few years ago their prices were very reasonable.  Unfortunately, anytime the word "bride" is attached to something, the price automatically goes up.  
    Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
  • A makeup/hair artist named Rachel did my wedding! She is great! Her family owns a salon and specializes in bridal hair and makeup and will travel to you! VERY reasonable prices!!! You spend under $200 for both hair and makeup as a bride! It's an amazing deal. Her email is [email protected]
  • www.beautybynicole.com. She is based in Bergen county, but is travelling to me in Morristown for $25. Her prices are reasonable and cheaper if she is also doing hair and makeup for people other than you. I have my trial next week!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards