Chit Chat

Any Dexter fans here?

One hour until the new season starts! I'm so excited/sad. I hate that it's the last season, but am glad they are ending it before it jumps the shark.

Any predictions on how the series will wrap up?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation

Re: Any Dexter fans here?

• edited July 2013
    *raises hand*  

Pretty sure Dexter ends up dead.  I'm putting money on Bautista icing him.
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• ME!!!!!!!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Jimmy thinks he will be killed in front of Harrison, to bring the story full circle.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Yeah I think Dexter will die at the end of the series. That's an interesting idea about him being killed in front of Harrison.

I could see Dexter dying to save Deb somehow, and then maybe Deb is left to raise Harrison and has to decide if she wants to continue Dexter's killing or not? I'm not sure, but I hope everything is not wrapped up nice and neat because it wouldn't fit how the show has been.

Vacation
  • The director has stated in interviews that he does believe that criminal behavior should be punished and that Dexter will be punished.  To that end, I kind of doubt that someone will carry on his work.   Either way, this season will be amazing!
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• I don't have Showtime. I have to wait until it goes online to watch.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm so excited for the new season! The trailer that I watched made it look like Deb is really falling apart after shooting La Guerta, which is completely understandable. I was just rewatching season one of the show, and I think that Deb is the character who has grown and changed the most over the course of the show. I'm curious to see how that continues this season. Between Dexter and Breaking Bad, I don't have high hopes for the end-of-the-series fates of two of my favorite protagonists.
  • I'm a huge Breaking Bad fan too. Very sad my 2 favorite shows are over.

I don't want to post spoilers in this thread for people who haven't watched it yet but I will just say I liked the first episode and I am interested to see the direction they go with the new female character.

Vacation
  • I haven't read the books but did want to check them out. I heard that after the first book, the series kind of takes off and goes its own way; not sure how true that is.

Vacation
  • I love Dexter! I also think he will end up dead. My FI is predicting Deb will kill him.

I tried reading the books... I was not a fan.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards